Tuesday, April 27, 2010

James Gosling leaves Oracle


James Gosling, the creator of the Java programming language, has resigned from Oracle,

when this news getting into my mind.I feel to write down in my blog.That why I write it down in my blog.James is close to me.Because I love and passion with J2EE technologies.

Gosling resigned on April 2 2010.

Gosling says "As to why I left, it's difficult to answer"

Gosling was the chief technology officer for Oracle's client software group and, before that, the chief technology officer of Sun's developer products group.

you can read nice article in the businessweek web site.I have add the url related to that article.

http://www.businessweek.com/idg/2010-04-10/java-founder-james-gosling-leaves-oracle.html

Good luck James Gosling ... !

No comments: